Commercial license for CoreUI PRO
Here’s an overview of what each license allows for to make it easy to pick what you need:
(formerly Team Bundle)
|Number of end products
|Use in end product for personal use or a client
|Use in a free end product
|Use in an end product that is “sold”
(Can have multiple paying users, ex. SaaS application)
|Use in stock items/templates or “generators”
How do we count the number of people and how many licenses you have to buy?
It is a number of designated developers who can directly create code using CoreUI PRO. There is, however, no limit on the number of people who can see that created content - inside and outside of your organization or project. You don’t have to count people and automated tools that are just compiling or releasing code.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
This license can be used for end products (web service or SAAS) that charges users for access or service(e.g: monthly subscription fee).
- This license grants you ad ongoing, non-exclusive license to make use of the CoreUI PRO you have purchased.
- You are authorized to use the CoreUI PRO to create multiple End Products for yourself or for your clients, and the End Product can be Sold or distributed for free.
Things you can do with the CoreUI PRO
- You may create unlimited End Products for your clients and you can transfer that End Products to your clients, charge them for your services.
- You can Sell and make unlimited copies of the End Products.
- You may adjust, modify, and customize the CoreUI PRO or combine the CoreUI PRO with other works to make a derivative one. The resulting works are subject to the terms of the Team license.
Things you can’t do with the CoreUI PRO
- You can’t re-distribute or make available the CoreUI PRO as-is, modified or not, even if the CoreUI PRO is modified.
- You can’t re-distribute the CoreUI PRO as stock, in a template, or with source files.
- You can’t use the CoreUI PRO in any tool allowing an End User to customize the CoreUI PRO or other digital products.
- The CoreUI PRO cannot be used independently of the End Product by an End User of the End Product. Your client can use the application that you’ve built for him, but he cannot build another application himself using CoreUI PRO files installed for the first application.
Premium Support Terms
Premium Support is provided via a dedicated page and is available from Monday to Friday.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Will list some helpful examples of what is acceptable use soon!
End Product - Customized implementation of the CoreUI PRO.
End User - The user of the End Product
Free - No fee is paid by the end user to access the End Product. The End Product is not sold. No fee is paid to subscribe to a service that includes the End Product (eg a website subscription fee).
Sell or Sold - Sell, license, sub-license or distribute for any type of fee or charge.
CoreUI - One of the following product: CoreUI PRO, CoreUI PRO for Angular, CoreUI PRO for React.js, CoreUI PRO for Vue.js, CoreUI PRO Admin Templates